FMSCAN software developmentidea, concept, signal prediction, map layout, html and php code for everything at fmscan.org
by Peer-Axel Kroeske
(ham radio callsign DL2LBP, homepage: radiovibrations.com)
- if you want to report changes for the database. I will forward them to the country editors.
- if you find bugs on FMSCAN (not already mentioned in the changelog)
- general questions
- or if you would like to request new features
FMLIST / AMLIST database administration
by Günter Lorenz
starter of the whole project, software development for fmlist.org and amlist.org, chief editor for AM data
TV data is everything else but complete. Help generally required, but you don't need to report individual changes for countries which are
obviously out-of-date. Reports about changes on Band-I are welcome.
- if you find bugs in fmlist.org
- as far as AM data of permanent services is concerned
- if you want to become an editor for a specific country you are very familiar with
Country editors for FM
please report updates or errors for individual data entries if you register at
FMLIST or AMLIST and user the database notifier option. If you register (for free)
you can also contact country editors directly via e-mail.